A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Thursday, February 19, 2004

TO LOVE IS TO BE HURT

There comes a time that a special person comes in to your life unnoticed, making a difference of your daily routine, and giving you the unusual feeling that comes from the heart.

I meet this girl in one of my major subject in college. Just a simple acquaintance, simply hi-hello-nice meeting you- type of acquaintance. At first i never thought that she would create a change in me. But semesters passed and fate seems to lead us to one another. One subject after another, were of the same room. Eventually we became friends. A close friend at that.

As days turns to weeks, and weeks turns to month, i began to feel the rhythm within. The language of the heart speaks up. The beauty that this girl has became an obsession of my hearts beat.

It made me inspired, hope and lives the college life a little more exciting. Yet one day, another friend of mine ask me whether her husband is not jealous at me when were together and very sweet at each other.

My world was shattered after such a revelation. But then again love keep me from moving on. I tried to keep away from her to avoid any complicated situation that will happen just in case. But she keeps going out with me. We skip classes to dine outside the campus. When we’re at the campus, we’re having a great time together. She even hugs me, and sits on my lap. Knowing the fact that she’s already committed I tried to keep the love I felt for her within. But the entire populace is noticing our sweetness, and those who don’t know us well presumed were having a relationship.

We lost now our communication, yet love keeps us from getting separated. It hurts. It really does.

This experience of mine proves only one thing - - - one time in your life you’ll meet someone in the right place but in the wrong time. Too much of a cliché but its true.

Why should love cause us pains? Is it necessary to feel the pain before finding the right one for us? A lot of questions lingered my mind after such an encounter.

The answers are still floating in the air.

As my journey continues in the game of life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home