A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Life

This is my life. As much as i wanted it to be as what others expect me to be (pun intended) , i cant help but reach out for what i am and who i am deep inside. Well i am just a servant willing to follow to whoever ....ahhh wat a scrap!

I dont need to be like this, im dirty now! grrrrr........but i have to . I have been the best me in my entire life, and i want to be like that no matter what...a good son, a good bro, a good friend, a good nephew, a good member of the society now turned into a fuckin sh*t...arrrrgh!


this is your ironic guy hating himself


signing off

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home