A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Friday, August 10, 2007

LIKE A VIRGIN


Last night, i received a message on my mobile telling me that smart unlimited text service is back, and true enough i manage to register even if it was beyond 5pm cut-off time.

To make use or say abuse the unlimited service, i forwarded a message to everyone on my phonebook with something like this:
"If youre given a chance to ask me one controversial question , what would it be"

The responses were enourmous with random questions that includes safe questions like

sino ka date mo ngayon
(who is your date now)

to some inane questions like why a building is called as such when it is already built? there is even a response that says... "did you love me?" , that coming from someone i just meet once. hehe

All throughout the responses, there have been quite a few controversial and mischievous questions being thrown unto me... Questions like

Are you gay?
May experience ka na ba?
( Do you already have an experience?),
Naga fuck ka ba? (Do you fuck?) the question being referred to as sex with the same sex.

One predominant question of all which i was caught offguard was the question of virginity....

Virgin ka pa ba? ( Are you still a virgin?)
Sino nakadivirginize sa yo (Who divirginize you?)
Pwede ba kitang i divirginize (Can i divirginize you?)
What age did you lost your virginity...

These questions brought me back to my high school days where i first had this so called sex...

shivering ... anxious ... afraid... mixed emotions of a boy whose eyes glowed in horror as the predator feasted on his innocent raw body...

Just one of the things found on my closet... hahayzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home