A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

JASMIN DELUSA, CPA

I got a text which reads "J, cpa na ko" ("J im already a cpa) FROM Raye, aka. Jasmin Delusa. My heart leaps in joy for finally she has made it. This is her second time to take the board exam, and this time she made it.

From the first she failed, i have been a witness, not physically though, of her constant hardwork to be able to achieve that three letter attachment to her name...CPA..certified public accountant. As the review goes on, she always ask for prayers. Well prayers can do wonders, isnt it Raye?

Anyways, I did check out the papers yesterday, and , viola! DELUSA, JASMIN BRUNIDOR at Manila Bulletin page 12. Somehow it gives me pride and joy for this girl once became part of my life. And i already knew that she can make it to being a certified public accountant for she has the brain, what being a deans lister during college, that something for an ordinary student like her, who, prefer to do her way to the top away from the limelight.

We always have joke with each other that when she will be able to attain that three letter attached to her name, then well gonna be marching the aisle to bond our love, and now the time has come, UNFORTUNATELY, it wouldnt be materialize. She has live a life separate from mine and I do have my own life to spare too away from her.

Thats life i guess, the right person came in the wrong time... Honestly im quite happy with my life now, though there are still problems that haunt me, its only natural for humans and i know she also happy with her life.

Good luck girl in all your endeavor, and hope you wont change.

Congratulations Ms. Jasmin B. Delusa, CPA

I Salute you.




:::life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home