A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Friday, November 26, 2004

Starting a day Bad

Mmmm, i never thought my day would end up ruined just because of someone who has been a joy to me.

We were civil then when i told him that its over for us. I mean we have to go on separate lives because he has changed and has not been the 'friend' that i used to know. Then series of reactions and confrontations follow.

HOw dare would you say that im coward. Coward because accordingly i am not being true to myself? What else will i need to prove to you? nothing! as in n-o-t-h-i-n-g.

How dare would you say that i have been unfair to you. How come ive been unfair to you josh when all we have to do was to share the joy of the relationship that has prematurely bloom? Am i unfair when i say i have to go because that is not the life i have envisioned myself? Josh was i being unfair when i said i need to look for my place in the sun? Im tired and is exhausted so i must better get out? Am i being unfair to that one josh? Cant you not ask yourself if you were being fair enough to me ? When all you need to do is to get out and make the best of your life and come back when you need to be accompanied? Arent you being unfair with such?

You said I was pathetic! oh well, am I? Is it pathetic to ask why is thing happening the way they are? IS is pathetic to be scrutinizing things? Am i being pathetic when i ask for reasons of things? Oh well, if thats what is meant by the word pathetic to you, then , yes! i am pathetic? So are you happy with that ?

Im a coward? why? whats your basis for saying that. When did my courage being tested that you have witnessed me on bended knees, when, never! never did i act like a coward for i know im strong enough to face the world. I have been in to the greatest trials in life and you should know by now that it made me strong through the years. Arent you the one being coward when all you have to do is to hide in your shadow?

I dont have self discipline? mmm, you're describing yourself baby...

And all those words that you have said, am i worthy of such? You ruined my day josh, dont you know that?

<<===>>

AFter that im off ...

REach mah place, and enters the dreamland...

Just before i entered, my girl gave a ring.........whoa?! i only have 30 minutes to sleep and she disturbed me........grrrrrrrrrrrrr

HOw can people be so rude with me today...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa, my day in the office was too full of energy draining moment....Grrrr....


this is your ironic guy in bad mood


signing off


life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sowee baby..............mwaah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home