A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Duh!

I got this friend who i think is intelligent enough to decide over things. But its the other way around at this point in time.

Mmmmm, he broke up to his "love of his life" just because he feels that person can be happy away from him. Isnt it ironic for someone who loves the person so much and let go for a lame reason like that?

The person cried accordingly! oh i dont know if its true, i wasnt a witness of their break-up but then if its true, then foolish robin! you're undoubtedly the meanest man in the love world! How come youre being so rude! grrrrrrrrr

Well i guess, i would respect his decision on that matter, anyways, its their lives not mine, but then come to think of it....its insanity at its worst!


this is your ironic guy on high end


signing off

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi evryone! im the "foolish Robin" as what Junn Rey perceives me. i am the one who broke with the love of my life. dont u think that it's also sad and painful to my part breaking up with the one so special and dear to me? watcha think? i have my own reasons and i think it's for the benefit of him. i want hime to grow more and be happy if it means goodbye for our so called "almost perfect relationship". Now i am moving on and trying to look things optimistically. ei Junn Rey I thank u 4 being a good friend to me, u may not see me as ur friend but i tell u that u have made me whole again. Thanks and god Bless... P.S. i know u know now why i did that

     

Post a Comment

<< Home