A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Saturday, December 18, 2004

WISH

Eversince i was a child, i used to make my christmas list of the things that i want to receive from Santa Claus....Now 24 years of my existence, i still do. And this time, il be sharing this to anybody who could read my blog. Hopefully, i will receive some if not all of these things

here it goes, in no particular order, the 25things i want to have this christmas

1. Money....ah money, money money
2. New cellphone....mmmm 6600 would be ok...haha
3. Nice belt ... 28 waistline......
4. A blue baseball cap from Penshoppe or Human
5. REd shirt from Dickies or Lee
6. Bench Fix gel and Bench wired perfume
7. A pic of my loveones (lates pic)
8. An "i love you" from my honey, my baby, my sweetie, my "langga" and all of my loveones.
9. A call on Xmas from any of my loveones, a long phone conversation
10. A simple unique and unexpected message from anybody on Christmas
11. A book by Sidney Shieldon or JOhn Grisham
12. Harry potter book series
13. Great poem specially composed for me
14. Unforgettable performance in bed...lolz
15. A sauna bath or spa with anyone close to me
16. A super nice handicraft made by the person who gonna give it
17. A visit on my blogspot and post an intellectually stimulating comments
18. An unexpected testimonial for my friendster and pic link account
19. A nice angel white underwear from CK
20. A good looking blue shades
21. A pair of Skechers shoes
22. A walkman
23. An unlimited shopping spree courtesy of someone...haha
24. Anything not enumerated here that may surprise me a lot
25. Ah world peace...

so which one can you give?

This is your ironic guy wishing


now signing off


life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home