A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Sunday, December 16, 2007

I will Miss You Ron

I got a call early in the morning from Joan, Ronilio's wife saying that the latter was rushed to the hospital for immediate medication. I really didnt know that it was that serious, i just thought twas only something of a minor injury or something. It turned out to be our company driver Ronilio admitted to the intensive care unit at Davao medical Center.

I dont know exactly the diagnosis but as of my understanding, he was overdozed from drinking too much alcohol which affected his braincells. It can be recalled that yesterday December 16, 2007 was his birthday and a day before, thats saturday they were already enjoying over a bottle of redhorse here at the office all the way till night with Charles. I did not join them because i went to the midnight sale at the mall.

Yesterday i sent him an SMS message in the morning to greet him on his natal day. Accordingly, they were drinking the whole day that led to his hospitalization early this morning.

And now a bad news came into the office from our boss.

Ronilio is gone.

For once let me tell the whole world how this guy is being loved by everyone in the office.

He is the only person who understand every mood swing i may have. He is the only person that would change my mood. The only person that could put back the smile in my lips whenever im being cramped with loads of works and pressures.

For sure ill gonna miss this guy.

Ron I hope you will be happy to wherever you are.

Until Then

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home