A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

ENGAGE


jay im engage!!! ... kaw ang una ako gisultian...

that was a part of jasmin's (aka raye) message to me the other night. A mix reaction came into my senses as i read the message. The memoirs of the past suddenly brought back into my mind and without me knowing i was keying my phone with my friend jong sitting behind reading my message...

Whose the lucky guy? and she eagerly replied... Si Eugene gud. Oh well they survived afterall with there shaky relationship.

She added that she isnt sure of her decision and was asking if she has been right since she is already on the right age.

"Here i am again, im not sure of myself, and still its you whom i confided with"

I was advising her that if she really love the guy then she should go what her hearts tells her. She has a stable job already, i dont know about the guy , i hardly knew him, but then again, the fact that they survived this far means something, so i urged her to do what her hearts desired.

In the course of our message exchange she said...

"Of course part ka na sa buhay ko. Di na mausob pa. Unya di masyadong halata na a special ka , mao gani la naku gi.schedule ug june kay basin matinga ka na dili ikaw ang groom..."

Hahha.. still the same raye that she is... i wish her all the best...

Congratulations jasmin... you too will always be a part of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home