A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Maribeth and Weng

Mmmm, how fast time flies. Too many things happened, half remembered, half forgotten.

But friends can never be forgotten.

Two of my friends who happen to walk the aisle today at Knights of Columbus in Tagbilaran City Bohol are one of those people whom I wont forget in my entire life. THey have made a mark in one of the chapters in my life.

Noel Gementiza, he's the guy that became an instant friend when we first entered the portal of our school way back in college. We are working scholars then and trek our way to the bookstore department whom we met lots of colleagues who later became friends too. We call ourselves bookstore angels. Well, aweng as i fondly call him, is the type of guy whom every lady would fall in love. Not the typical teenager if you may look at him, but his appeal would tell you otherwise.

Maribeth Butron came to the office when I was in third year college already. I was one of the very first people in the office whom she befriended. She may look sarcastic because of her mestiza look but hey you should know her first and you be the judge. This lass is very cool and friendly. and did I mention S.E.X.Y? no adjective can Mr. WEbster give to describe this lady.

Today, the 23rd of October 2004, they will be tying the knot to formalize their love and ask God to bless their relationship (well,actually as of this writing, the ceremony may already be finished!). An ungainly pair whom I never imagined would end up together. They never confesses their love for each other not until they have flown away from our second home way back in college. I just heard it when I was already in Mindanao, too bad , i never had the chance to attend and be the witness of a genuine love made realize before the eyes of god. Nonetheless, i know they will understand my absence. In fact I have called the guy the other night to congratulate her in advance.

Now, my only wish for them is true happiness that may last forever!

Best wishes Mr. and Mrs. Gementiza, God speed!




life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home