A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Monday, November 01, 2004

HAPI HALWIN

no WOrk , mmm, kinda great, but it doesnt mean that i have to sit on the couch watch tv and just relax, this day is dedicated for all the loveones who have departed from us, oh well that would be tomorrow to be specific for today is for all the saints out there in eternal heaven.

I miss all of my love ones who are now destined to their life after life. I just hope they have found their place in heaven and are now happy joining the glory of their creator. Its just too sad to think that I wont be able to see them again in flesh other than photos of them while they are still alive.

My grandfather - i may not have lots of memories of you, but i know you were a great lolo i ever had

my mommie nene - thank you for all the help you gave me, I know you work hard enough to help me and my siblings, you may not knew it, but deep inside me burst the flame of happiness and gratitude for God gave us someone like you who helped us until the very end. I may not have said this, late it may seem, nevertheless,,THANK YOU!

my father - i may not have see you ever in my adulthood nor in my childhood for you have left us when i was still young, young to grasp whats happening in my surroundings, i knew, you did your best to be the best father that you could be.

my mother - THANK YOU's and any other words of gratitude will not suffice how i felt for your tireless effort to do your mother-father role for us your siblings, but i knew very well that you did your best to fulfill your responsibilities, you may not be the perfect mother in the eyes of the world, but for me, you still are. Thank you for the love and care and i hope to see you soon in heaven above. I love you and I truly miss you. I may not be the best child you really deserve, but i did try to be one, aint i?

and all my departed loveones and all the souls who have trek their way towards the Almighty , I hope you will find the everlasting peace!@




life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home