A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Monday, December 20, 2004

Cherry Flavored

Mmm, what are you thinking right now, hehehe. Actually im referring to a candy. haha...Its a Maxx Menthol Candy (im not promoting the product, fyi).

This cherry flavored candy was introduced in the market when i was in high school if my memory served me right, i tasted it once then, and it doesnt fit to my tastebuds...ewwww...hehehe

But then when somebody introduces that cherry flavored candy into our kissing extravaganza,,haha, what a term, i began to enjoy the sweet sensation it brought to my senses and to my tastebuds...mmmm, i shud be liking this candy from now on...

haha

this is your ironic guy changing taste


now signing off

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home