A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

SPLIT UP

Ahh its so hurting to let go of someone, aint it?

Twas 11 oclock last night when someone called me on the landline phone. We talked for about 15 minutes when he asked for my new number. I did changed my sim to my smart num and viola! two messages received! One from El-el and the other from josh.

I did open josh message first and was shocked when i read it. Here it goes...

"jay, break nami ej., ......."

arrrrgh! i dunno what to say and what to do to give support to him. I never expected it for last time we chatted, he was very confident and ej will be his date for valentines. I did sent him sms to ask what happen but no reply. AFter five minutes, when tyre put down the phone, i called up josh and we talked.

Based on his voice, i could really felt his sadness and disappointment on the situation he is in now. HOw I wish i was with him to lend a shoulder to cry on...naks!! Eniwey, the phone conversation was just a short one but full of emotions that wrecked havoc on the life of this friend of mine. A conversation full of longing and sadness.

After the convee, i realized that was the first time i heard his voice over a month or so after we decided to go on separate ways...haha...whatever!

Josh, i know you will be able to read this, im here for you always, im just an sms away, or just a call away. DOnt hesitate to call me when you feel you cant carry the burden in you, i am your friend willing to share the load you're carrying to lessen your burden!!!

Life must go on, when God closes a door, for sure He will open the window and the ceiling for you! So dont lose hope ma friend, thats life, you wont know what happiness means when you dont feel what sadness really is.

You take care always, for there are lots of your loveones who cares for you....

Bro, i know you can do it!!! you're the man!!! smile :)

this is your ironicguy on a friendly mood

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home