A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Remembering the days

Oh as much as i tried to forget whatever happened in my life with the people around me in the past, how could I? when all the places would remind me of the things we used to do, we used to go into, and we used to talk about.

Say for example, everyday Im goin to work and of course I would pass by the Orange Groove Hotel, uh uh! that place again...

Another place would be my net express, everytime i will be here, specially if im near unit no. 20, the past would haunt me again! duh! as if fate is not yet finish with its play, on the channel i would often see that nick close****21 hmmmmm, and jz after I log in, that nick would mack me!! huh!

Another place is when I go to net express Sta Ana, I could pass by the Shuri Videoshop were we used to watched movies which we failed to catch on theaters. The last one was Liberated 2. This movie which I failed to watch because when I tried to ask my girlfriend she refused and i remember we instead watch Ella Enchanted that time. :)

Emcor San Pedro and Kiss Me resto as well as cool guys resto bar would again remind me of the past. Huh!

Another thing that would remind me is when I wore my red cap! I would remember that penshoppe red cap which was snatched from me on xmas eve. Huhuhu. BNY red shirt would also remind something...nah!

Im exhausted whenever the past would haunt me!

Whenever this strange phobia that i have would end, time could only tell.


this is your ironicguy discovering the past


now signing off

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home