A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Without

Without you baby, my world shattered! duh

my world gets darker each day, but im trying to search the light though

my world gets boring, i dunno why, this is what the consequence of my decision right?

my world is of duh!, why am i telling this to the world,

i have still all the reasons to smile, all the reasons to be jolly

afterall youre only a play

youre only a disguise

youre only a worldy care

duh

whatever

this is your ironicguy on shattered dreams


now signing off


life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home