A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Million Thanks to You


Barely a week after i celebrated my birthday, I would like to thank the people who have remembered and sent their greetings and well wishes.

To my aunt te dadz and ate tita, to my cuzn shoy, debi and dian and to my sister , thank you ...

From the ironic community
To alkim, for the being first one to greet. Thank you very much. You will always be special.
To Rosal, my everydearest, all time partner in every dance during my elementary years, thank you very much girl, thank you again for the board shorts...
To Jo Stephen, thank you do. you woke me up in the morning just to greet and ask for redhorse, you made me smile...
To my everdearest cathy, you rock girl!!!
To the beautiful dayen, thank you for the messages, for the long midnight txt hehehe, that somehow became my sleeping pills
To my bedimpled friend Mark Michael, thank you very much
To the ironic girls, the sexy mayella, ate che, to the demure yet sensual gracey, to the now grown up tweety jhazmin, to chie, to stella, to a good fellow marlan, my kababayan jake, to the strictly elegant maam emily, to momie cata extend my hugs to baby marga, to my bohol partner in crime sam thank you very much for the company, thank you ironics for making me special... you are the best...as your common words..."TAGAY NA"

From the office
To Rose, to ronie, to the outrageously handsome hehe charles and of course to sir tonton, sir nelson thank you... and to maam christy for cooking the lunch and for the sumptuous afternoon snack complete with ice cream...thanks so much

from the friendster world...
to my all time favorite jelson, for the message and for everything ...you know you will always have a special place in my heart... good luck in everything you do... see you around.
to shoti, for the greetings...
again to dayen , mak mak and rosal... thanks ironics
and also to jaime for the unexpected message....
to neil john...thank you.
and to raye for still remembering my day....

from the yahoo messenger...
thanks to Sir allan george of Johnny Air, to Christian Andrew

to Dondie Mark, thank you.

And to all those whom i failed to mention, thank you very much... i love you all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home