A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Friday, August 25, 2006

TERRIBLE MISTAKE

The other night Chino called up at home asking for company. And he did went to our house to fetch me up. During our conversation, something came up unexpectedly. It was Jelson's message. It struck me a bit, but i dont know it just passed away from my mind since the night was centered on Chino, afterall he was the one asking for the company. He was in a very low esteem confidence yet brave as he is, he tried to squeeze every bit of his innermost energy to somehow keep the spirit alive to move on.

Last night, Chino forwarded to me the exact message Jelson send to him, which refers to me and here is a part of it.

".... i faced a terrible mistake of knowing him"

I just woke up from sleep when i read the message. It was around 8:00 pm where people at home were glued on the sineserye BITUING WALANG NINGNING. Without me knowing, tears flowed from my eyes. I dont know what i felt the very moment i read the message. Mixed emotions. Unexplainable. I hurriedly went to the CR so that they wont noticed me crying. Then i tried to take away in my mind the message. I took my dinner, but just the same, it echoed all over which caught me floating in the air looking far-a-distance.

AFter eating, I joined them in the sala now watching the finale episode of Sa Piling Mo, I was teary eyed again. I tried to hold on the tears, yes! the tears, which was not caused by the heartwarming scenes from the teleserye but from Jelson's message which keep on flashing into my mind.

Here, ill gonna say what i want to say, in an open letter for a "friend" whom i thought was true and sincere

Dear Jelson,

Im sorry if it was a terrible mistake for you to have known me, I never asked God for me to meet you along the way, were both victims of circumstances. Just consider me a part of your nightmare.

Its painful to know that the person whom you consider a "FRIEND" thinks that it was a terrible mistake to know me. If it is indeed a mistake, then my apology. I was just a fool to think that such angelic aura you wear, the warm accomodation when were together, and the smiles you thrown were all manifestations of a true friendship, I was terribly wrong.

My only mistake as far as i know maybe is to think that you are my friend and i have the right to at least take part in resolving a part of your problem. Kasalanan ko lang na makilala ka at maging parte ng buhay mo.

Thank you and goodluck.

Just the same, i wish you all the best.

a friend,
JayR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home