A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Im Officially a Call boy Now

When the sudden turn of event prompted me to decide to seek for a greener pasture, i found myself here in cebu, a new place to explore, a new horizon to conquer. The new experience wasnt that as easy as it seemed to be. I thought everything's gonna be alright, everything will smoothly go into placed but it turned out the other way around.

I was then literally struglling during the first two months here, stretching every peso i have in my savings just to survive longer. I lived alone, and all the friends seemed to have forgotten me during those trying times. I even question if God is there. The struggles seemed endless and i was on my way of giving up, but there is this instinct in me that somehow along the way i could find my place here in cebu.

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months, still there was no sign of progress, i literally struggled emotionally and financially. Eventually im beginning to feel deteriorating.

As it happened, fate lead me to this trade that nowadays is very rampant. An abnormal life awaits me here, but i dared to belong.

Officially, last March 3, 2008, i became a call boy. Abnormal schedule as I will be working during night time and i used my daytime in bed. But with the less ordinary lifestyle it is, comes the perks associated with the job. Performance based it is. I earned more as i performed better, and literally im earning more than half of what i earned before.

With the above facts, im determined to be in this trade for quite a long time until i earned enough for me to live a more comfortable life.

At the end of the day, when my body is due to have its rest, i have made a niche in the industry that i learned to love...

Im a call boy... and im proud of being one...

Yeah... god bless your naughty mind...

"Thank you for reading, have a nice day!!!"

Now you know....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home