A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Friday, June 20, 2008

Im Sorry But You dont Impressed me Much!

Why are people resort to daydreaming? ... is it because they can temporarily escape from the harsh reality of the world? or is it that they just wanted to create a new world of their own? or just to fulfill their fantasies? No harm in daydreaming i guess, nothings wrong about it... wrong comes when they tried to incorporate it into reality and becomes a lie.

Why do people have to lie then? to cover up for their weaknesses? to fool someone else? or just to impress the world !!?

Lies and hypocrisy may be the best thing that Jelson have mastered in his lifetime. Creating lies to take advantage of someone else, or simply telling lies just to make an impression that he indeed made a niche in this jungle of life.

When i was still in Davao, he went here in Cebu to have a new life as he claimed then, he was telling me he became a call center agent in one of the countless contact centers in metro cebu, an achievement indeed for someone who was only an internet attendant back in davao. I was happy for such achievement he made. No insecurity because i thought by then that he indeed deserve such.

It so happened that fate lead me to the queen city of the south, and also became part of the workforce in one of the prestigious call center around. Because of the new development, Jelson had to make a move and thus tried to penetrate in the company that i worked with, unfortunately he doesn't deserve to be in the company in the first place, beside his grammar that is flying everywhere, his communication skills is way below the standard of the company, thus he never succeeded in the process. What else then his next move be than to make people believe he got into a work in a company he thinks would outdo my current company.

Why is he doing this? why is he trying to compete with me when i myself is happy whatever his achievements would be?

Fate indeed made its move and discoveries comes one after another. For once he never became an agent in any contact center around. Give me your proof dude if you have one.... And the his current company, which he proudly showed his temporary ID, (well only the picture part, covering the name of the company) which later on i have discovered that indeed he is not a lexmark employee but just a lowly paid employee in one of the store in ayala center. Oh well its in ayala , thats the only thing that he was concise in his story. Accordingly a two month probationary employee who defended himself in the board meeting thats why he is being sent to Manila, something that his co.employee got envied to. What the heck man!?

Again, you never impressed me much dude! you got to make it more credible next time? but just an friendly advise, be true , be good and be gentle!

If you happen to read this one, you can actually disputes everything but give me a proof man and i will retract everything here. IF indeed you worked in a call center, show me your employment certificate, if you say you had an AWOL, show me your ID then... in that case i wont be getting any help from others to make my stories credible, im just putting every piece of the puzzle to complete my theory.

Just the same, i regret knowing you.... the greatest liar and hypocrite of all. You said im the worst among the worst that you've met, what else then can i call you? You said im a devil to your friend who happen to be with me as of the moment, then let it be. I really dont care if you convince him to get out and make a life outside from my world, id be happy if he can do that, at least i have done my part to help.

but then again, act to where you are situated. Dont pretend to be on someone else's level if you havent gone that far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home