A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

T2 SUCKS

For all its intent and purpose, i am not in a way satisfied with this movie. I was hoping it would at least equalled if not surpassed what Sukod and Fengshui had achieved.

T2 is a story of a little girl who is turning 9 years old. She lost her parents while still young. her mother being one of the engkanto is set to get her as her birthday approaches. Then she met Claire (Maricel Soriano) an NGO volunteer who is tasked to take her to some relative.

I am so disgusted with the movie. Its not worth my bucks, i should have watched another movie instead. I assumed being a star cinema - chito rono tandem is backed, a top calibre horror film is in the offing, but it failed to give what sukob and fengshui did. If not of the great sound , i would have fallen asleep.

Due credit to the child actress on the film though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home