A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Friday, June 20, 2008

Insensitive . . . Imaginative . . . Speculative . . . WTF?

Am I that bad when all I did was to teach him somehow that life isnt all a bed of roses, that he needs to give up some little luxuries in life for the meantime just to be able to survive in the jungle of life? Am i being unfair when i deprived the hard earned peso for food just because i thought he need to know how it is to save money?

From the very beginning i have told him that i wont be dictating his life , i wont even be involve when it comes to his finances, he has all the freedom in the world to do what he wanted to do in his life as long as he wont compromise mine., that is the set up. I just let the way things go into its own way. Observing things the way it unravels from day to day. I kept my words, i wont hinder him as to what he wanted to do with his life, when he got his money, he went all the way to spend it like a millionaire, and at the end of it all it ended up asking me for food? WTF? I never give in anyway, but lately he has been into a sudden change of state. Well then i dont know how far he has gone in his way to millions , i dont even care about it anyway, one thing for sure, i am still wishing him to reach his goal of going here in cebu in the first place. I hope he didnt forget his main purpose of goin here. One last thing, hopefully, i hope i am just too imaginative and speculative on the way things are going... i hope... i hope...

God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home