A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Friendster fourth of a series

Here i go again to continue what has been started, hahaha... Anyways, heres the fourth batch of my friendster!

Jeanel - mmmm, newest member as of press time to my friendster list, I need to know more of this friendster before i could say my piece on her.

Jhell - another newbie, mmm, nothing to say! nah! i reserved it when i get to know this friendster of mine!

Jonnah - mmm, something like a girl in the friendster world, embedded with lots of mysteries in itself, haha, im talking nonsense here, anyways, know her and find out for yourself!

Jose Avelino - mmmm, Mr. JAPS, IN THE NAME OF THE GAME, copyrighted daw niya yan! heheh, im an avid reader of his series but he ended it with not much of a fanfare, whatever the reasons are, i hope he'll gonna come up with another series that I may be hooked again...hehe....Go Mr. JAPS!, thats javel, a great writer!

Josephine - the silent girl in the neighborhood, grown up away from the limelight, with only her wits and determination to be on top are her weapon to go against the norms, and now look at her! she's slowly climbing up the ladder towards success!, thats epen, go on mah friend! find your place in the sun!

Joysiebel - ah the girl who popped up in my friendster list! I approved the request and oh askin for every single detail of me, hahaha, i give it anyway! thats joysiebel, too friendly in the unruly world we live in!...whatever that means

Junnil - mmm the account is full, thanks God I managed to get a spot in his list! mmm, is it a big deal to be part of your friendster bro? mm, i hope so! One of the very first friendster in my list!...go on bro junnil, and be a friendster to anybody!

Junroe - another newbie in my list, havent exchange msgs or any other info bout each other, we just have chatted once, and i guess from that time, he never get the chance to go online again....thats junroe, not an ordinary guy in this cyberworld! why i have described him as such, that i dont know! lolz

Justin - mmmm, i hope i got this right, he is a member of star circle batch 6, one of those standout in that batch, thats IF he really is the one im referring to, because in this friendster thing, lots of impostors! go on justin, be the star that you should be!

Kamkam - mmm, a girl that i knew in MIRC chat, bohol channel, or was it sandara park channel, whatever, or wherever, i knew she's pretty much cool, thats kamkam, come to her friendster list to know her better@!

there you have it the fourth batch of my friendster series, mmm, honestly, not so interesting folks because i havent knew them that much, but im pretty sure, they can be great friendsters given the fact that i added them up....hahaha, as if my taste is the basis for choosing friends...nah! whatever you think of me, just follow your guts!


life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home