A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Im hapi part 2

There are times that pretty small things can bring back that smile in you. yeah, im happy right now. A simple smile reciprocates smiles from my lips, a simple unorthodox stare created a feeling of highness...hmmmmmmm, im happy. How i wish i can be like this everyday in my life.

They say that things that makes you happy are valueless! and yeah, i agree, how about you, have you experience happiness for just a single day caused by a not so big deal things, person or event?

mmm, why not tell it to me then...hehhe........

im happy...i hope my readers too are...................



life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home