A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

November 2, all souls day
I went to work very early. In fact i arrived at the office by 7:35 when office hours opens at 8:15, im 45 minutes earlier! mmm, early bird.
But then seconds after seconds, minute after minutes, hours passed, nobody came! I am alone in the office, doing my daily routine.
Well i did check my boss emails, my personal emails, my yahoo groups and my blogspot. After doing all these computer works, nobody came still!
Have i not heard correctly my boss when he said, see you again this tuesday?
Confused minds,,,mmm what am I doin in the office alone? Am i too workholic nowadays that even if holidays, im still on work. I dont want to think myself that way.
Maybe its my gf that i have to blame,,,hehe,,excuse me honey... its because she told me on the phone last saturday that November 2 is already a working day. My cuzn shoy also comes to work now, but why the hell im alone? Where are all the people?
The answers to these questions will be tomorrow for sure. The problem now is that I cant call or even text my officemates to ask their whereabouts because my phone is CHECK OPERATOR SERVICES! grrrrrrrrrrrr... my other sim, sun cellular is already expired, i have to wait for the office to give me bucks to buy for call and text unlimited sun cell card. huh!
What shall i do now?
After hours of contemplating, i have decided to walk away from the office, I closed it and flew away from boredom.
You guys, what do you think the reasons why Im alone in the office...mmmm, kinda silly question.

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home