A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Thursday, December 23, 2004

'tang ina mo!

Ah comin from a boring Xmas party, i was pissed of by someone who think he is far more than what i am. Come to think of it it, he is just nothing but a fuckin guy who uses his mortal body to earn money! ahahah, ah not so distant of me but then his level is way too far below than i am in contrast to what he feels he is.

I wont stoop to your level dude, go on and make the best of your life. I dont give a damn! I just hope you know what a fuckin asshole means! Tang ina mo. I know you dont have the brain to fully understand it...ahahaha, poor you, you cant even acknowledge the fact that your fuckin stupid!

this is your ironicguy shouting

now signing off



life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home