A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Aja!

That's the favorite expression of the lead star in the koreanovela Lovers in Paris... An expression full of hope, signfying strength!

At this point in time, when all i thought, everything was in a good start for me this year. The problem that was haunting me late last year was resolved and yet now, another problem pop up as if the world dont want me to be happy.

Another personal problem, though its not mine really but then it has been added to my already burdensome life for no escape. Huh! AS if i am a superhero to resolve all this things that have tremendously affects my life!

And as always i would carry the spirit of Vivian Kang....Aja!!!!


this is your ironicguy saying aja!


now signing off

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home