A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Saturday, January 15, 2005

One Last Kiss!

The special friendship we shared may be uncommon but then i guess its not what the society accepts, its what two individuals longing for each other. May it be against the norms, needless to say, its what happiness is all about.

But the fantasy , the fairy tale that has been started turned out to be another sad ending for the two of us. The fate is on play again... a rude play i must say.

When you hurt me with your words, i know that you know you were the one who was hurt the most! Hurting me means hurting yourself!!! an unbearable pain within you.

We tried to reconciled only to found out that were not meant to be together for good. Well at least we tried to be there ..haha...weird!

NOw that i decided to leave, i know i hurt you, but just like what you felt when you hurt me, i am hurt the most. THe unbearable pain as you felt now struck my innermost being...whoa!!!

That final meeting! No words were uttered for the first two hours. Only the stares... The eyes communicates with each other, only to end up tears falling down the cheeks.

Then you broke the ice. "So how would you like me to remember you?" ah! twas an intriguing question of goodbye... and answered with the same line " How about u, how would you like me to remember you?"

Silence domained again for the next 30 minutes... and i murmured my answer : "i wud like to be remembered as your friend who tried to save the relationship but fall short upon knowing that it wasnt worth the effort! You tried to define what love means in a different perspective but you know what when i said i love you, it doesnt comes from my heart, but from my lust! fuck!"

"i want you to remember me as your baby no matter what!" hmmmmmmp! too much of a cliche !

wherever you may be, and whoever you will be with, be happy and ill be happy too. I hope you'll be happy for wherever i will be and whoever i will be with...

The the once lovely tandemn was closed and sealed not with the once tender lips but with trembling one associated with the tears that falls down to the lips!

this is your ironicguy saying goodbye baby

now signing off

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home