A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Thursday, January 06, 2005

The YeaR that Was

Ma first blog for the new year 2005. And as it is, i wanna take a look of the year that was so that i may move forward for a bright 2005.

Here it goes.

January - this seem to be the darkest start of the year. Marinel broke it up with me. Hahaha. Kinda good start. Hmmmp... then before the month ended, another pillar in my life broke loose. It fall down as my mother bids adiue to this world. Too bad, i wasnt even there to hug her before she took her last breath. Hahay... I miss you mama. Wherever you may go, i know you're happy now.

February - huhuhuh, i celebrated valentines day alone. Waaaaaa. Nevertheless, i am not after of having a partner anyway at that point in time. I was still hurt...hahaha, as if...naks!

March - Graduation month, my friends are graduating, i remember when i walk the aisle to get that much coveted diploma...huh!

April - Ah time to change myself, but then from the very start, ive been tryin to be good, so nothing much to change, lolz

May - Bohol here i come! Boholanos came home for fiesta.. and im not an exemption! Ah twas a great homecoming, i have renewed my friendship with my old buddies especially Charles...Haha, we had a drinking spree there, and i never expected a revelation from him...im really outdated when it comes to my buddies in bohol since i am now destined in Davao., too bad... I saw ma friend jepoy but never had a chance for chat or a drinking spree perhaps...Hmmmm, almar! my long time buddy now officially establishing a family of his own. And all the ironics that i saw, twas a great vacation really!

June - Hahay, im already a year older, worst, i celebrate it alone, nobody's at home for everybody is at bohol to attend the wedding of my cousin. Hahay.

July - Marks my first year on my work. Huh! twas really a year of exhausting daily routine...duh! Eighty days around the world, hmmmm,,,,oh yeah... i became an official partner of my reign...:)

August - I dont remember anything about august 2004..hahaha

September - Ah my yahoo group turned 1...Yes! IYG aka ironic yahoo group which i created to bridge the distance of the ironic peeps wherever they maybe turns 1 year old. And we had a grand ironic chat which started from 6:00 pm til midnight...What a fun! .. . Ah my cuzn debi turns 18, too bad i wasnt able to attend her debut celebration because we werent able to catch a plane at Cagayan de Oro..huhuh, but anyways, i was also a part of that celebration for i conceptualized and wrote the script for the whole affair...naks!

October - duh! got a sunbuddy star circle questor (eliminated) joie! ahahah...

November - I became an official fucker! hahahaha... I meet my baby josh! and all the rest of my new buddies! namely Bj, Buddy, Robin...Sweetie jive hahaha...naks!

December - new buddies added luster to my already sexually arousing life...hahaha.... Alvin, Jan William Andrew and Carlo ko...naks! Mr. Holy man Raymond taught me a thing or two on how to be holy,,,thanks bro.. sunbuddy leo bro and bench! My mami alona! yeheeey....Avril my love..lolz and laiza2...hehehe...


hahay

another year unfolded, half remembered, half forgotten

and as a new year opens up, im trying to be the best that i can be!


this is your ironicguy bidding goodbye 2004 and saying hello 2005


now signing off



life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home