A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

MISSING MY FRIEND RUBY

A while ago, while i checked my emails, one message caught my attention. Actually it came from blogspot informing me that somebody signed in my guestbook.

So there I was, checkin my guestbook here, ang uh uh! a girl in my past !! hehe... well, a friend of mind. She was i think the best among the best high calibred brained stud in the campus way back in college. And now she is pretty much secure with a job that she truly deserved!

Gurl, i never expected you to sign in my guestbook and make such a comment, for this is only nothing compared to what you have in your coconut shell. Nonetheless, i want to thank you for it and of course for all the memories we shared then...naks! as if!! hehe...

Anyways, you're right I am still the junn rey that you knew way back then...the moody, junn rey..hahah.. hmmm, you're right in a way that I have changed a little, a more liberated one! haha...well thats the influence of Davao in me...hahaha...

HOpe to see you soon...

mwah mwah

You take care always!

Thank you for reading my blogs...


This has been your ironicguy missing a friend


now signing off

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home