A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Thursday, February 17, 2005

MY Valentine Experience

There I go, texted my girl to ask her for a date later in the evening... Ok ok ok

We meet at Gaisano Mall. Huh! She let me wait for half an hour...grrrrrrrrr... If i had not controlled my temper, I would have flown out to nowhere.. Hahahah...

Anyways, we headed to Dencio's hilltop. Ah, a nice place, but I guess, Jacksridge is far more beautiful than that one. And then my temper boiled up again as our meal was served for past an hour... Waaaaa, was that a consumer friendly service? Grrrrr. too disgusting. I would never go back to that place again..!! period!

Anyway, would you believe I am dating my girl but she seems not my date as she always keep on keying in on her cellphone. Very busy indeed! Grrr. disgusting. Anyway if it wasnt a valentine date, I would have stood up and leave her in hell... hahaha. wat ya think huh!

Anyways, after that we headed towards her bestfriends house and stayed there for couple of minutes or an hour. Then I decided to leave because I was too sleepy.

While I was waiting for a bus, the rain poured in. Gosh! whoosh! hehe... For about thirty minutes to jeep came in, I decided to ride taxi for home when a colleague called up. We meet and that was until 3:30 and we headed home. Yes I did go home with ma friends house and slept there. It was just a short sleep for we have slept for an hour or so but that was enough to satisfy the tired body and mind. Mmmmm.... when I woke up i took a bath to prepare for work again... bid good bye to him and walk away smiling!! Whats with the smile? Naks, its because afterall the valentines day is over and I have controlled my emotion not to be a disgusting man to date...LOL...WHATEVER that means...

this is your ironicguy smiling on vday

now signing off

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home