A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Friday, February 11, 2005

I Saw My Friend On TV

Oh yeah! last Saturday I hurriedly went home, cancelled all my night out plans to catch the premier episode of StarDance, the search for the next dance Idol on ABSCBN... I was just thrilled to this new concept on TV so there I was checkin what the show has to offer.

And I did not regret cancelling all the happy hours in lieu of wathching the idiot box... haha..

As the top 50 energizes and dances into the dance floor..naks!i was thrilled to see the one of the reason why i watch the show the 'vavavuum' Vanessa del Bianco... still she really is the dancing queen!!! A hottie indeed!

Top50 was judged and top15 were chosen. Unexpectedly, one from Davao City got into the limelight and was included in the top15...and im proud because He is a friend of mine!!! yahoooooooooooo.... Jhoey Zulueta on the rise.

Actually this guy joined the Star Circle National Teen Quest but failed to do it in the final selection for those who will be joining the team in Manila. And now he is testing the water again, in different field, in a field where he truly excels... naks!!

Go on friend, and make your dreams come true.

Sayaw Pilipinas!
Sayaw Davao

Hataw na Jhoey Z.!
and be the next Dance Idol!

this is your Ironicguy on dancing mood

now signing off

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home