A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thank you

Thank you is what i could utter for making my natal day filled with greetings and well wishes from the poeple who loved me and whom i loved too.

Here they are in correct and exact order:

from text messages

From Dondie:
Hapi bday kuya jayr, muwah! how old r u now? (12:09)
MY REACTION : Whew! bunso youre the first to greet!
MY RESPONSE : Despite knowing me in just a short span of time, im glad you remembered my birthday and we became this close. Bunso thank you very much!

From Borj
Happy Birthday, Whew! Hapy Birthday, Hapy Birthday (12:23am)
MY REACTION: Eto na naman ang autistic
MY RESPONSE: One year is enough for us to get to know each others life's dance, i knew deep within that whatever happens, wherever life leads us, the memories we shared together will be kept in the stillness of our hearts. Love you brow.

From Josh Raven
Happy birthday... San tau? (12:24am)
MY REACTION: Whew! whatta way to start my birthday
MY RESPONSE: Thank you bro... hmmm, san tau? pwede sa queensland? hahaha.... nu regalo mo sakin? (I meet this guy through our clan and what makes him cut above the rest is his wits which i adored.)
HIS RESPONSE: FLESH....

From King
happy birday mr. President our majesty! jejeje,,, enjoy the life has given to u! jejeje. sabta na lang (12:24 am)
MY REACTION: Ano daw?
MY RESPONSE: Thank you tart, yes i am trying to enjoy my life.

From Chino Martin
Hapi hapi bday! Teker and Godbless") (1:19am)

MY REACTION: SHOCKS!!! unexpected message *jawdropped, mouth open*
MY RESPONSE: Thank you dude, i never expect really a greeting from you. I knew despite our distance, despite the lack of communication, the memories we shared before will long live in one of chapter of my life

From Cuzn Rhodz
HAPI BERTDEY cuz! may God gve u more bdays 2 cum nd continue shower His blessings and graces. njoy ur day! mwahhh (6:28am)

MY REACTION: As oweiz hindi nawawala ang God nito
MY RESPONSE: Thanks cuz, thank you very much

From Inday Almie
Happy happy happy birthday nd more blessings 2 come , unsa imo handa? (6:44)

MY REACTION: Kahit ano handa ko, darating ka kaya?
MY RESPONSE: thank you siz for remembering my birthday. god bless

From Cuzn Dian
Happy bday my dear cuz! Hav a great day 2day! mwah! Mwah! (7:57)

MY REACTION: I love you cuz...
MY RESPONSE: You knew you will oweiz be a special cuz to me. Ingatz oweiz

From Ronald
Dude, gud am. kht nakalimutan mo i grit ako i still want 2 grit u a hapi b day. Have a nice day ahead of you . God Bless always (8:10)

MY REACTION: I did not forget, i just did not mind sending a greeting (slap slap slap jayR)
MY RESPONSE: dude, thank you.

From Cuzn Debi
Happy happy happy birthday to my favorite cousin deari. (hugs mwah) enjoy ur day and may your wishes come true. I miss you (8:26)

MY REACTION: mY fave cuz, i mizz u too
MY RESPONSE: Thank you pretty cuz, you will oweiz be my special cuzn.

From Ate tita
***forwarded message*** (8:47)

MY REACTION: Oh no i dont really appreciate forwarded message
MY RESPONSE: I know your busy enough, thank you for taking time sending me a message

From Christian
Ei, apee weeday Mr. Prexy, certified tigulang na jud ka ... hehehehehehe (9:42)

MY REACTION: With age, comes the wisdom *wink*
MY RESPONSE: Thank you arki, mwah mwah, see you around

From Raye
Happy birthday! (9:45)

MY REACTION: Such a simple message that gets into my senses!
MY RESPONSE: Thank you girl, thank you for the memories

From Bart
Hapy birthday pres., Tke cre always (10:32)

MY REACTION: huh! is this another way to win my trust back?
MY RESPONSE: thanks anyway

From LR
Happy birthday bro, 2matanda ka na kaya wag na pasaway ha! hehe! may God bless u always Rembr dat LR is here 4u nomater wat happen. I love u dude (10:49)

MY REACTION: giggle... im so touch
MY RESPONSE: Thank you very much bro, thank you for taking time to meet me despite your busy and limited schedule in coming to davao. I love you too. Pwomise mag.behave na ku

From Lester
Hapi birthday mr. President (11:31)

MY REACTION: hmmmp bakit ka ganyan
MY RESPONSE: tenchu very much dude

From Rain
Happy bday jahyar. I wish u good health. Cenxa ala ko load kaya naktxt lang ako. Rain (4:07)

MY REACTION: whew! tnx for the effort.
MY RESPONSE: Thank you bro, kahit we exchange some nasty words the night before, we seem to be ok with each other still... peace!

From Reign
***forwarded message**

MY REACTION: Hahay, d ba marunong gumawa ng sariling message!
MY RESPONSE: Thank you honey, i love you very much. thank you for the understanding and love. mwah

Thanks also to the following;
Hazel for the testimonial
Cuzn shoi and auntie dadz
rose, rony, krizia , especially maam christy for the sumptuous lunch and heavy snack
to ranz , paul and of course my favorite jelson...


i love you all

~jayR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home