A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Friday, December 02, 2005

Betrayed!

I dont have the right to feel this way, I feel betrayed. Yes i knew I dont have any weapon to be able to fight for this, but i cant just help but feel betrayed.

Life oh life. Its been a tiresome journey in this rocky path towards happiness. Then i found the persons that have helped me become the real me. Who made me feel i am important, whom i have trusted everything, whom I have lay my cards on.

Its pretty painful to learn that without me knowing, fate have played again on me. This is not the first time nor the second time. Third time is painful, i thought i have been numb on this, but i am wrong. Very very wrong.

Last night after i met my friend which ended him lecturing about my attitude problem, i went home. My niece informed just I entered the gate that a friend of mine has been calling me twice a while ago. I was ecstatic to learn that he's been trying to contact me despite his being prohibited from using their landline because of a punishment accorded to him.

After Pinoy Big Brother, the phone rang. And it was him. With our short talk, i have confirmed my insinuations to be true. It hurts. NO i shouldnt be feelin like that, but it is really the real thing. Huh! Is that for real!? Things just keep on sinking into my senses the reality that is being slapped into my very own face. Yeah right. Reality hurts, it must be accepted right there and then. Yes! i knew it, I have to live in reality but never did I imagine that I could still be hurt with reality. Maybe because of all the people, I was expecting them to be the truest one, but they failed me.

Nothings changed i told him. But he kept on insisting that there is something wrong coz of my cold treatment on our conversation. Only now did I realized that I was indeed giving him cold shoulder. Haaay.

After the convee, everythings gathered from my memory bank, that i have concluded that after all, they have been giving me a reverse psychology. Haha, how fool am I to be in a situation where only idiots cant understand.
Reality bites in a twisted sunshine of unending web of complicated situations that our friendship hopefully may survived.

Nothings changed.
I hope.
Though there was hurting, I believe everythings will turn out fine.

Im kinda sleepy here now. Id been awake the entire night. Sleep wasnt there to take care of my tired and exhausted body.

Im tired. Give me a rest oh fate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home