A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Sunday, February 05, 2006

STAMPEDE!

While I was busy doing my paper works at the office, my officemate coming from somewhere told us that something hurrible happened in Manila. Yes! a big event worthy being featured in the front page of CNN and BBC internet portals.

Wowowee Anniversarry turned tragic. killing a near hundreds of people and have injured many. This tragic incident happened early morning when people were pushing each other just to be able to get into the stadium to which the anniversary will be held later at noon.

The unfortunate incident costs lives of those people who were lining up as early as wednesday in the hopes of winning in any of the show's offered prizes. The sad footages of the tragedy being broadcast on almost all the television station have touched my hearts and I symphatize for those who lost their loveones. One particular touching scene was that of a child trying to awake his dead mother. SUch innocence has created an unusual feeling of pity and sadness within. huh

AS ABSCBN promised, they will shoulder all the burial expenses and the medical expenses of those who are injured. And for me, all i can do is to pray for those who died and for a speedy recovery of those who injured.
God bless everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home