A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Thursday, March 02, 2006

February Facades; Facets of Life Unveiled

February it is. A month full of heartwarming kisses and love { Much Ado About Valentines } But this isnt what the exodus of the year seemed to be for me and for whats happening around.

I started my february blogging with my sympathy on the stampede at the ultra { Stampede! } which cost lives of filipinos who put their destiny on game of luck.

My sangfroid state-like love month was devoted on reading the controversial Dan Brown's novel The Da Vinci Code { Da Vinci Code } to the point that i get hooked to such controversial point and found myself in the National Bookstore premise reading the counter-attack novel which is "Cracking Da Vinci Code".

The desultory circle of acquaintances widened with Rain whom we have first of firsts, whatever that means. Melvin showed his therapeutic skills into a soothing tired and exhausted body of mortals around. Huh! A new acquaintance with that guy named nathan which i never did have an idea why he is interested in knowing me. haha. the hell i care though.

Middle of the month, an unexpected twist paved the way into the calmness of my life as Chino from nowehere and with no reasons, has invaded my inbox anew { Two Messages Received } . Prior to our meeting again, I met Borj at McDo one fine lazy afternoon. I missed the days where our polemic shots on certain issues increased gradually the bonding which we nurtured through our nights of togetherness. Such indolent afternoon of eating sundae , chicken McDo and Mcspaghetti was eclipsed by a comrade looking scalawag in his worn-out clothing inside the foodchain. But borj's erudite appeal managed to steal the stares of the people around away from the third party. The meeting was short but was fruitful enough for I have pass on the request i ask for him. haha.

My long time internet buddy jess made his fair share of the month of unexpected twist which entices into a night of unforgettable drama unfolding. whew!

But things get into a helluva twisted ride when Chino and I meet again. At the mall we met though as always he was still in tarry consuming decades before he arrived, we capped such a night to take the desultory friendship rose to life once again. NOt the stares and smile could wash away my skeptical criticisms on him about his newly fashioned or should i say fashioned-victimized look { He Came Back! }

What a complicated february it is

And to make a more complications out of complicated things, heres one big secret for you to unveiled. inspired by the encryptions from DA Vinci Code, i too made my own cryptology 101. haha

"i am the living tribute to the divine proportion"

1168
AXE BUS I MAIL
SO OVEN JAIL
THINK MONEY LONG HEAVEN

decode it if you can, haha

************************
FOR THIS MONTH:

REaders Digest; Texting Mr Right, i think this is one hell of a love story. Very nice
Music; Heaven Knows (this angel has flown away from me) by Orange and lemons, i dont know why everytime i hear the song, it made me shiver ...lolz...
television; i get hook anew to the teleserye ng totoong buhay, pinoy big brother celebrity edition, from the inspiring rudy, to beautiful bianca to funny budoy and true person keanna, every housemates just gave me a great time off from work.
AND OF COURSE, the logo which i commissioned borj to do, im excited to see the outcome of what i have conceptualized., ill post it here once its finish.

~jayR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home