A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Leaving

Goodbye, you may agree with me or not, but the word does not justify its existence. wheres the good in goodbye anyway?

NOw i am on the greatest decision so far in my life...hahah, as if its that big deal . Anyway, have decided to leave my own yahoo group which i invested time , effort and sweat just to be able to keep it alive for almost a year and two months. Mmmm, it was kind of a success for i was able to bridge the distance of the people whom we call ourselves IRONICS, for whatever reasons, just leave it to ourselves.

Its hard to leave a group especially if you learned to love the group. Each and everyday Im excited to check for new entries , new post, new msgs, but things have changed now. I have come to a point wherein I have to give in to what my guts and feelings is tellin me... Mmm, nothings serious with this situation, but then, lots of people may ask, especially the ironics, why will i leave the group which i actually created. The answer lies within. And in time it will be known to all when everythings ready.

For now, Ill be off from the group, i have set someone to be the owner, and one moderator. Theyll be incharge to keep IYG alive.

Goodbye ironics

Goodbye IYG

God bless you all

See you when I see again...:)





life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home