A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Ramadan thing

Oh today's the end of Ramadan and as declared by the President of the republic, its a non-working holiday, whoa! nice! but then i cant really enjoy the break since bulk of paper works are still waiting for me at the office.

NOnetheless, i have to make myself relax for this is just a rare of the rarest special holiday..heheh

Have nothin to do at home so i jump off and went here in the cafe hoping to find something to relax about..

By the way, got new text buddies, hahaha,,, got them from friendster and mirc... well, they do give me load...lolz.... and other one is my suncell buddy so nothin to worry about loads, unlimited call and text ...

thats it for now

this is ironic guy signing off...




life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home