A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Saturday, November 13, 2004

SMILE

yesterday was a tiresome day at the office, too much pressure and needless to say, my body and mind were drained to its limits...whoa! what a day!

when i got off from office, i thought of goin to an internet cafe to check out my blog and put somethin in there, but the weather did not permits, it started to rain, and i had already the fear of being stranded in the middle of the flood so i decided to go home while the rain pours gently still.

I reach mah' place with the rain almost gone...huh! well, i was already in there so no plans of returnin'...

Then a familiar face caught my attention and whoa! a big smile from that person greeted me! mmmm, it was heaven to see people smiling at you, it erases all what seems to be a terrible day at the office.

Smiles! too simple yet it soothes the heart to whoever receives it. i am glad that this person, though not that close to me gives me the sunshine amidst the seemingly dark times. The person never knew it, but then im thankful for givin in the desires of the human hunger for happiness !

MMMM,,,, you may think whoever that person be..........................thats for you to find out......hehehe


thats all for now....im happy!

Give smile and you will beget smile............its good to see people smiling!

:)


life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home