A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Friday, November 19, 2004

What makes me happy


To be happy one must know what he wants. One must be able to appreciate everything that is happening. or it could be in another way around, it really depends on how people see and projects the word happiness.

im happy not because i got all what i wanted, im happy because God is good enough to give me people to make my life worth living. people that showed love and care. Baby josh arent you happy? oh yeah, lemme ask ma friend dayen, ur happy arent you? my buddy joie is happy being the way he is , and he is happy everytime i call him for i make him happy according to him,,nah! done nothing in fact, and its good that i too make other people happy...hahha. Raye now is happy im sure. i dont know jepoy's whereabouts and i hope he is happy. cutey cutey james has just celebrated his natal day, and i hope he was happy then, mmm, i know he is.

oh well cant enumerate all of them that makes me happy. Ill just post it when im back to earth. Im just just on cloud 9 right now...lolz

thats it for now

ironic guy signing off....


zzzzzzzzzzzzz

and thats enough to make me happy

bout u , are you happy

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home