A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Friday, December 24, 2004

X - mas Eve

Ah this must be an unlucky day for me. My red penshoppe cap has been snatched a while ago while i was riding a jeepney...grrrrrr.. Ok Merry Xmas to the one who snatched my cap. It has sentimental value coz the one who gave that is gone in my life, huhuh...hehe...anyways, thats my gift for that guy who snatched it....mmmm

I have bought another one, this time a red cap still from Lee...Hmmmmp! nobody should get this or else, ill broke loose...hahaha

Ah now, i drop by at the office of andrew! and then have a short chat and off i went away after the rain stopped.

Hmmmp...where I am heading for now... Its the big night! ahahahaha...

Then before midnight i will try to catch the noche buena at home...

merry xmas everyone...

Enjoy


this is your ironicguy on festive mood


now signing off

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home