A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Saturday, February 19, 2005

A night with the man behind the name EL MARINO!

Oh yes! you can see his nick almost everywhere in the chatroom in the cyberworld. He even owns a channel!

Well, I myself knew him for quite sometimes but have not known him really whose El Marino inside out.

A couple of nights ago we dine together and consumed bottles of redhorse and barbeques to go with it as well as peanuts together while he strutt his stuff and showed his glory !!! Whew! what a cuttie hottie dude indeed! Thats ma friend El Marino!

I always called him cuttie on the cyberworld but humble as he is, he would always laugh it all when people tried to attached that word to him. Oh well, let me introduce to you ma friend

here it goes...

El Marino, a 5"7' hottie white complexion cyber guy , and i mean cyber because he always on the net 24/7 ...HAHA, im exaggerating here... What with his beautifully curled eye lashes and a seemingly pleading eyes as well as his kissable lips, girls would go wild with this friend of mine...naks! grrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Four songs, two of which are my favorites... yes! he tried to sing.. and i mean tried! hahaha...in all fairness, we did survive amidst all the people trying to sing all their heart out in that smokey, noisy and crowded place he introduced me in.

Twas twelve oclock when two girls came in...and viola! guess who? smart girl of the cyber world... well well well! they just eat their dinner, oh twas not a dinner anymore., and leave us in hell...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

AFter we call the night off, he asked for my new num, because you know, i got new contact numbers for i lost my phone couple of weeks ago... While on our way, someone tapped his shoulder and he introduced me to a cyber colleague in the name of hot chinito! Finally I meet this cyber friend of mine.!!!

And as always, the night ends with........................ hahaha.... you re thinking now...


this is your ironicguy on the go

now signing off


life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home