A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I THIRST

4 days of no-work! whew! life live to the fullest! hmmmmmm, but it wasnt like that for i also attended some of the church activities.

Well, holy thursday, i miss the via cruzes (station of the cross) for i woke up very late already. I was at home the whole day and was on the couch watching the idiot box! Well, I did watch HOMEBOY and was moved by the stories shared by the guest. In fact i came to a point where my eyes were teary eyed and tears were ready to fall but i held it.

My phone was busy with calls during the entire 4 day vacation. Well, thats the power of 24/7 suncellular,,beat that! heheh... one time, Ronly called me up when he was on his way to Panabo. IN the middle of our conversation, a new call came, Hottie Ryan on the other end, i held royl's call and accepted ryan's. Its been quite a while when i last saw and talked to this dude. Surprisingly he remembered me, tsk tsk! well, we talked for about a minute or two when he asked why my phone was busy, when he learned that i was talking to ronyl, he put me on hold and called up ronyl... What i did was called up ronyl again! hehe, the three of us were calling each other round and round! whew! thats what you call connecting people! hahaha under the sun! They will be havin a beach party the next day but i am not in the mood of joining!

At night on black saturday, i tried to call my girl but unattended! I then called up baby LR and we had a fun time together chatting on the phone. Never did I expect that it would be our last conversation...well at least for now, i hope!... the following day i received a call from Ronyl telling me about LR's stowaway.. whew! i called up his number but his sister was on the other end informing me that he cried last night after his mother scolded him and in the morning he was gone for good... Baby LR i hope you will be able to contact me soon! we really need your whereabouts!

Well, i thirst! i thirst for a new beginning, a call from baby LR, a visit to my hometown bohol and i thirst for God! after the holy week, i guess im a bit renewed so dont be surprise when you see my nick on the channel with the tagline...^^Renewed^^ for i really am!


this is your ironicguy renewed

now signing off


life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home