A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Thursday, March 03, 2005

CRYING IN THE NIGHT

Waaaaaaaa... I cant help it but tears fall down from my eyes..waaaa.. early in the morning twas 3:00 am when a nice conversation turned into a dramatic scene! whoa! whatever!

It hurts when the dreams failed and the the visions that were built up are shattered into pieces of illusions! huh!

I know you're reading this one, and I hope I could see you someday as a successfull and fullfilled person in your chosen career! good luck


this is your ironicguy wishing


now signing off


life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home