A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Yesterday that was

OH well i did visit the net yesterday to closed the february fever of our batch's yahoo group. Incidentally when I went to my cubicle someone called me, and ooops...ma baby! yahoooooooo... Hahaha.. well well well, we are on the opposite cubicle so we really had a fun time together! whatever!

What else! hmmmm, i remained awake till the wee hours of the morning because of my txtbuddy who is doing drama out of life. Grrr... but then twas worth it for I have express everything that I want to tell to that friend of mine. Whatever is the consequence of the actions, that remains to be seen.

I slept at about 3:30 in the morning and wakes up at 5:00 when Robin called up just for chat that is nothin but scrap! hahaha.. well i stayed long in the convee because evrybody's txting me at that early morning., i wonder why! hahaha


this is your ironicguy wondering why again!


now signing off

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home