A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Brian: eXposed!

I cant think of anything to write in my blogs tonight for nothings new with my life aside from im transferring office, and it was very exhausting to move all the files and rearrange everything to give something new-look to the new office.

Well, when I signed in my yahoo messenger, seconds after, Brian macked me! hmmmmmm, the same funny yet sensible brian on the other end. He's in orange, a stripe one to be exact, hahaha, what am i talking here!

Well lemme describe my friend Brian, hottie devilish 'chinito' , white complexion (READ: flawless), hey may not have the perfectly symmetrical body phsysique of Denzel Washington but i bet he's on the way to it for he is a gym enthusiast!, and what i like him the most is his wits, yups, you know guys i go for people with the wits because they are the people whom you can talk anything and everything under the sun with a convee that is not too serious but sensible enough to call it a night!

Anyways, he gave me the url of his new blogspot and i find it very much of the Brian that I knew just last night. WEll, we knew each other for quite a long time but just last night, i found a new persona that is far from the persona he is projecting!

Well, one thing for sure is that, whatever aura he wears, that angelic-cum-demonic face still lingers in to ones imagination and forever be given a place in my heart! Well, thats because he's a friend! aint you bri? hmmmmmmmmmm

What amuses me when I read his blog is that my name though spelled incorrectly (LOLZ) is included there! hahaha... well well well... he said he like me, i dunno why, maybe because i am for real! Basically im just a person trying to be true in the cyberworld thats why people like Brian likes me! (pamati jud) ahahaha... in fairness, i like everything that is in him,,,his wits alone could spell much difference! . By the way, he is a multi-lingual specie! Monkey really thinks! now i know why? huh!

I enjoyed everytime we talk and laugh about anything and everything, from serious (?) to funny thing to something naughty and nice! hehe.. Well, you could never knew how people get that connection between them to stick it out together and befriend each other! May it be the spark or something else, that remains to be seen..haha

I really dont know how to present or construct every sentences in this particular blog! No matter how i tried to conceptualized to come up with something special in this blog, nothings can be crapped out from this stupid brain! lolz...

And here I am on the way of wrapping up this blog, well whatever is the outcome, that remains to be seen *comments are highly appreciated,,,calling my dear ironic readers! lols!*

Anyway bri, thanks for everything, you're the man! you're promise dont forget! I am taking your words for it!

and as always....brian,,,,, YES! na lang! hahaha... i know u know it!

ciao!

this has been your ironicguy imitating KRIS aquino: KOREK!

now signing off


life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home