A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Saturday, April 09, 2005

My Life

It happen one night when I was all alone in the dark, and sleep wasnt taking away my subconscious mind just yet.

It so happened that i was contemplating on how my life looked like for the past years. All the memories were drawn back and i was laid back down to the memory lane.

Yesterdays dream, thats the song we used to sang as our graduation song way back in elementary, it stirred up my innermost being as its lyrics seem to promise me of a bright tomorrow. Then highschool it was, I met new friends, new buddies, new teachers! Very much of real life, hardworks and perseverance were the only weapon i had to be able to combat everything that i had to go through that time.

And then college, i have to work to be able to support my studies. I was a working student! Its kinda hard to balance my time for study and with my working schedule yet i was able to surpass it. Im off to duty by 7:30 in the morning and ill be attending my academe in the afternoon till night. Off for home by 9:00 pm, travelled 18 kilometers by jeep and walk a distance and reach the house with empty stomach, tired body and exhausted mind.

Huh! what a life i had in college. Untypical of any college teenage boys. But then come to think of it, twas worth the effort for I proudly walk the aisle on the 23rd of March 2001 to get my much coveted diploma, showed to the world that I emerged victorious in my quest and made my mother happy somehow for finally somebody brought home a diploma and her youngest at that.

Then I believe that when you do good in school, you will be able to make it on the real world that easy, but i was wrong for i failed miserably in my quest for the corporate world for the first year after my graduation. Looking for job, hopping from one company to another, i was a bit disappointed to finally realized that in the real world, you have to have someone to get you in. Unfortunately, i dont have any, so twas a trying times for me.

Fate would have it for me to land here in Mindanao and find my place under the sun

NOw already 24th year of my existence, still lingering for happiness and contentment which up to this moment, is still unattainable and far-a-reach!

Longing for mother and father love

Hoping for one true love

Wishing for a bright space under the sun, a fair share in the game of life

and i realize tears fall down from my eyes

tears of disappointment, tears of courage, tears of hopelessness

different feelings on one night

i forbid...

i cried...

and i fall asleep...

and then..

a new dawn broke in, signalling for a new day...whoa!

this is really my life... complicated, hard and oh so much full of indifference,

you dont know me or may not understand it all but i knew

someday

hopefully you will...........................................

this is your ironicguy on his 24th year
now signing off

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home