A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Finding Baby LR

Twa's a night before easter when we had a pretty much fun conversation on phone! (thanks to the 24/7 suncell unlimited call, we never run out of load) We talk anything and everything under the sun, oh well, under the moon for it was night as i said earlier! Based on his laughs during our phone chat, i never expect that he had something deep within that is bothering him after his much hyped stowaway! He's back to Mati and has dropped all his subjects in school even if school is about to end! WEll i did promise to visit him in Mati together with Ronyl for according to him, he cant go back to Davao any longer! He told me, he will be goin to Panay, the mountainside of Mati to live a life less ordinary! huh! comin from him, twas a joke of sorts!

Never did I expect that it would be our last conversation!...

The following day, i go to mass early in the morning. Back to sleep by 7:00 oclock till noon. My phone rangs which awaken me from my sleep!

Ronyl calling. . .

I thought it would be just another scrapped conversation that is about to happen. I thought he would be tellin me all his experiences by now since they will be in the beach with all his buddies including ryan and bryan! well, i was wrong for he was tellin me about LR's stowaway! again! huh!

I did contact his number but his sister was the one i talked to. It happened that LR left his phone when he got away! whew! how could i possibly contact him now? Huh! this guy's not usin' his head for the second time around, i never thought he is that stupid to be goin away again just because he was scolded by his mother. Poor baby LR, still a baby when it comes to handling trying times!

Its been a week, and finally i heard news from him. He is now in Iligan take exam! Good to hear it. Well at least, he will be away from Davao's sinful life. hmmmmmm.... And i hope he could find his place under the sun there in Iligan!

Ingatz bro.. and keep in touch oweiz!

this is your ironicguy missing a friend

now signing off



life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home