A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Sunday, April 03, 2005

His Holiness Pope John Paul II

AS i was preparing myself for church, a news report cut off the regular programming on TV. I was hooked into it for it reports about the death of our beloved Pope John Paul II. Well, at that time, it never came into my senses thats why i went on and fixed myself.

Before the mass, it was announced that the Pope is back to his creator. And during the sermon, i am now back into my senses and felt the lost of a pillar in the catholic church! I was sittin abacked and was unconsciously reflecting on the Popes great works not just for the Catholic church but the world in general, not by any weapon made by humans but by a mere faith. Huh! a big lost to the entire world he is...


this is your ironicguy contemplating

now signing off

life is simple, ironic it may seem because of the complexities it brought in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home