A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Real Me

Ive been bothered by borj's messages lately. He's been asking me whats wrong with me, he's been asking forgiveness for something i dont even know. Romeo also told me about something i tried to change things the way they were. Hmmm... this leads me to this blog to explain my side. I hope they will be able to read this.

Brow, i am still the same JayR that you knew, the same me that you saw the night we were together celebrating our friendship and beyond. You know, its not the typical me to really get serious into something which is lame if not foolish to absorbed with my senses.

Yes, i understand your predicament, i knew you were just too concerned about me, and i appreciate it very much but then, you too have to realize that i have said my piece, and would it not be enough for you to understand that nothings wrong with me? and that i am still the jayR that came into your lives and will be there till you give up on me.

yes i came to a point of deciding whether to give up the friendship or to keep it, but i realize it would make me no good if i gave up you both coz i knew deep within you have somehow became part of the pillars of this shattered life of mine.

and with that, i want you to know, i still am the friend that you knew and i still will be the JayR that will be there for you till eternity calls me.

and with this blog, i hope everything is clear, i hope that my no-response in your SMS sometimes doesnt mean im giving you cold shoulder, maybe im just too busy or may i just run out of load.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home