A day In the Life of An Ironic Guy

my thoughts feelings and everything in between that affects my life as an individual and as a member of the society chronicled for your reading pleasure

IQ Test Score

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

25

Hmmm, im officially a year older. A turning point in my life has come. Lots of things have happened for the past 25 years of my existence. Half-remembered, half forgotten but there are still people both new and old friends alike who never forget my special day.

Advance Greetings:

mY JOBSTREET family send me their early greetings thru my email.

Hmmm my friendster girls are lording me with advance greetings, haha. Oh yes, Maimai did have it first, then my Hya came follow through. My lil sis gave me a greetings testimonial. Cutify jen too gave me a testimonial in-line for my birthday. Baby LR greeted me when we meet last wednesday and dined at Penongs (see previous blog: AN EARLY TREAT) sIS clarisse announced my birthday in one of the reality tv yg where i am a moderator!, te emz greeted me through ym.

The day itself!
First to greet me yesterday was hedge my bro and here it goes:
...kuya jayR hapi bday. tnx 4 being our frnd. We luv u so much. Hapi bday uli. (sent june 21, 2005 @ 1:04 am)

Second to send her early morning greeting is of course my girl
...Hapi birthday honey" (sent: june 21, 2005 @ 4:16 am)

Third to have it was Raye, hmmmm, from my past...hahaha

Then series of greetings followed from Ate che, cuzn rhodz, cuzn dian, cuzn debi, from my aunt ate tita. Plong gave his greetings through a testimonial in my friendster account.

When i log in to yahoo messenger, charlene greeted me, and later in the afternoon dayen had her wishes for me, she too created a thread for me in ironic yg. An offline message from liza i got after a night out with Harry and the rest of my friends. Harry gave me a three Eric Santos song rendition which he sang justifiably. This is the Moment, Pagbigyan Muli and Ill Never Go....What a night to end my day.

I will end this through the reading from astrology.com

When Mercury is conjunct Venus in the solar return chart, you are more apt to have confidence in your decisions and intellectual capabilities. This is a wonderful time to be in school or to take a course since learning is likely to be an enjoyable experience. You may also make great progress in what most people consider to be a difficult topic or a subject you have had particular trouble with in the past. Facts can be easier to comprehend during this time and the information you receive should be applicable to your present needs or skills




TO ALL OF YOU, I WANNA SAY THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home